Mackinac Straits Health System is seeking individuals to fill the following positions in the Evergreen Living Center, the St. Ignace Hospital and affiliated Physician Office Practices:
Full Time Physician Services
- Family Medicine Provider, Full Time
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, Full Time
*For information relating to physican opportunities, please call Kevin, (906) 643-1198.
Full Time and Part Time Hospital Opportunities:
- Full Time Case Manager/Quality Manager-St. Ignace Clinic
- Full Time Referral Specialist
- Full Time Certified Scrub Technician, Surgery Department
- Full Time Registered Nurse, Surgery
- Part Time Paramedics
- Part Time Registered Nurse for Acute Care/Emergency Department
- Full Time and Part Time LPN or MA, St. Ignace/Mackinaw City Clinics
- Medical Scribes - Six months of prior experience preferred, willing to train the right person with previous medical experience.
Full Time and Part Time Evergreen Living Center Positions
- Full Time RN Nursing Manager
- Full Time Weekend RN Supervisor
- Full Time Evening Shift CNA
- Full Time Float CNA
Per Diem Opportunities
- Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA)
- Dietary Aides and Cooks
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Technologist/ Medical Laboratory Technician
- Certified Medical Assistants
- Certified Surgical Technician
- Certified Scrub Technician, Surgery
- Registered Nurses - Acute Care, Cardiac Services, Emergency Room, Long Term Care and Surgery Center
*Ask about our new retail pharmacy scheduled to open in early June, 2017.
- Full Time Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Per Diem Opportunities for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
*A commitment of 48 hours per month and one weekend per month is required in all per diem positions. MSHS offers a flexible working environment. Benefits for our full time and part time positions include competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including BCBS Health and Dental, a generous time off program, and a defined pension/retirment program. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve, we want to talk to you!
Interested candidates can access our applications online and submit to:
c/o Human Resources
1140 North State Street
St. Ignace, MI 49781
*To be considered for employment, please download an application. Our website includes an application in PDF format. The data entry for the application can be completed online. Once the information is entered in the PDF form, the application should then be printed and either mailed or faxed to Human Resources. Please note, the website does not allow for a fully-electronic submission fo the employment application. Thank you.
MSHS Human Resources Department
Phone: (906) 643-8585
Fax: (906) 643-0463
Mackinac Straits Health Systems is an equal opportunity provider and employer.